Thursday, August 7, 2008

Post Vacation

The week after vacation -- ughh. Back in the swing again, reality. It has been one of those weeks already, and is isn't over yet! Monday led Ed to the doctor with a sinus infection. Tuesday, Nate went to the doctor for yet another ear infection (thank God we already have an appointment with the ENT next week). Wednesday, our power was out all morning, but I did manage to get the house cleaned up. Today, Ed woke me up to tell me that his car would not go into gear and he was waiting for the tow truck to come get it and take it to the dealer. Then, Grace woke up sick and has been puking all over everything in sight. We ended up taking Ed to work, running some errands, puking, cleaning floors once again, puking, and now this evening, Sam has a fever and I'm waiting for him to blow his hotdog all over me any time now. Let's hope for a better day tomorrow. At least the car wasn't that expensive and we do have it back now!


No comments: