Friday, September 12, 2008

This school thing is really getting to me, I mean, I just have been having trouble keeping on top of everything. Anyway, with school started, the kids also started back to children's choir at church on Wednesdays. This year, Sam is even old enough to go. His group is already singing on Sunday, so it should be entertaining to watch. While the kids are in choir, I have been attending a women's bible study at the same time. We are reading A Jewel In His Crown by Priscilla Shirer. I am really looking forward to it and hoping to learn more about letting God's love shine through me.

I also have been able to get both boys to nap this afternoon, which is only the second time ever since Grace has been in school. I am loving it! I have gotten 4 loads of laundry done and have even done some menu planning for next week. Now, if only I could make this happen every day . . .

It has been raining here for days. Sam woke me up this morning by singing, "the rains came down, the floods came up". He said he learned that in choir. He has only been two times so far, I'm not sure that he really paid that much attention! It was so cute nonetheless.

Grace is due home in a few minutes, and I must go and hide the small, but now empty bag of cookies I just had! Have a great weekend.

No comments: